Saturday, April 27, 2019

Heaven

Sometimes I wonder,
What will heaven be like.
What will I see, what will I feel,
When I hear You call my name.
In that moment when pain and fear
Forever fade away.
You have been with me each and every day.
You have helped me climb mountains,
Then we danced when we reached the top.
You walked beside me,
Even when I doubted Your love.
You took my hand, gave me wisdom,
And helped me understand.
You carried me in the valleys,
And helped me find my way
When I was lost.
You held me close in my sorrows
And healed the holes in my heart.
We shared tears of joy and tears of pain.
When I fell You helped me up
And gave me strength,
You restored my soul.
You filled me with peace on cloudy days,
As we rested in sunlit meadows,
Filled with Your grace.
When I wonder what heaven will be like,
I realize You have been showing
Me all along.