Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What Does the Future Hold?

The loss was more than I could take.

The future I knew is now gone.

I am afraid and feel alone.

I know You are here, Lord,

Standing beside me,

Crying with me.

You would never abandon me.

Though I cannot see You,

Or feel You near,

I know You are here.

Lord, what will my future be?

Where shall I go?

What shall I do?

In my heart I heard You say,

"Take My hand

And walk with Me.

Let go of tomorrow,

Spend today with Me.

Tomorrow,

We can bring light where there is darkness,

Hope where there is hopelessness,

Healing where there is pain."

Though, my future has changed,

Though I am unsure and a little afraid,

I know You will guide me

And give me strength.

So I won't worry about tomorrow,

For it is safely in Your hands.

Today, I will spend with You.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment