Thursday, May 30, 2019

Beautiful Diamonds


Lord,
I don't think I'm smart or very pretty.
I'm not shaped the way I would like to be.
I've made mistakes and broken promises.
I don't measure up to others' expectations.
My beloved child,
I love you just as you are.
You are one of My diamonds
That dazzles and sparkles.
My precious diamonds come
In many colors, shapes, and sizes.
They are all beautifully different
And wonderfully unique.
You were created out of love.
I cut and shape every diamond.
The process is often long and arduous,
I use a sharp blade to get just the right shape.
I press each one against the grinding wheel to smooth off the rough edges. I polish each one until I see a perfect reflection of love looking back at Me.
I submerge each diamond in water
And bring it up new.
Color and size don't matter, child,
It's the reflection and sparkle that's in view.
You are beautifully different and perfectly unique. So never doubt your worth,
For you are worth everything to Me.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment